Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sprucing up the place

Woah, sorry for such a huge delay in posts!  I recently went back to work full time and anything at the house has gone on the back burner!

But some recent houseguests came and I decided to spruce up the place a bit!

I have added touches of coral in my living room which I LOVE.  My fave room in the house, and usually the messiest, full of kids toys and legos. 

Then I wanted to brighten up my room a bit. The cool greys and blues were fine but I wanted some pizazz!  The teal and citrine pillow kicked off the transformation and I love the teal curtains for a pop of color.  I added a candle in the bathroom to tie in that yellow.

The guest bedroom was done by my mother in law, love it.  Orange/coral and gray.  We tied in the guest bathroom with touches of coral as well.

Now if only the weather will stay nice!   I'm so ready for some nice weather!

3 comments:

  1. Love the spruce UP! It makes the house feel like a home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great. I love that headboard in your room... where did you get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My husband made it off of some pinterest tutorial!

      Delete