This was the before of our guest bedroom. It was cute!
I thought the wall was Kilim beige because I found some extra in the basement. However, it was not.... it was slightly off after I touched up the room....so I had to paint the entire room! So now, it's kilim beige lol
My M-I-L took it upon herself to decorate this room and I don't mind! She found this beautiful duvet from pottery barn outlet. It's called Sarina Ikat
The bathroom was a dark chocolate brown. I painted it Kilim Beige too.
I love having this guest room on the main floor because it's at the opposite end of the house, they have privacy away from us and their own bathroom. One reason we love this house is because their is really no HOA so they can come park their 5th wheel and stay a little while without anyone fussing!





No comments:
Post a Comment