Sunday, July 20, 2014

Ikea stock up

We went to ikea to get the glass top to our dresser that they were out of last time.  Its about an hour away so of course we never end up buying just 1 thing :)

We got some cute new lamps in our bedroom that take up much less space on our nightstands, a new lamp downstairs, a pillow cover I have been trying to snag the past 3 times and its always sold out, and a bunch of desk pieces.  We found a desk top piece in the As is section and bought legs to go with it.  The man loft will eventually be my husband's home office which he will use to work from home occasionally.

But the best part is we needed new hangers for our snazzy new closet.  We had a mish mosh of hangers from over the years and they had black slim line hangers.  4 for $0.39.  39 cents!!  We got 260 for less than $20 and it gave our closet such a cleaner appearance!

Because blogger doesn't allow me to post between pics on my phone:
Glass piece on dresser $29 (dresser $199)
Nightstand lamps $29 each
Black hangers $0.39/4 pack
Black and white stripe pillow cover $5
Floor lamp $19.99

I love Ikea and you can't beat the prices.  However if you don't like putting things together from scratch, it may not be the place for you ;) so tell me, do you love ikea??

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE IKEA! Even though it's 3 hours away from where I live... I was supposed to go today but had to purchase an extended warranty for my car. BOO. So I have to save the Ikea trip another time. Are the slim hangars the velvety type kind? I've been wanting those "huggable hangars" but the Ikea price seems more cheaper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Ikea! Sometimes putting things together make me want a little cocktail but the prices make up for those small headaches! I usually go by myself because the store is sooo big and I hate tugging my hubby around as I "look"! LOL I go for one thing and end up seeing a nice new plant, a lamp or a rug. LOL

    Looks like you scored big time! High-five to you!

    ReplyDelete