Friday, September 19, 2014

cross your fingers

I have both Rite Rug and Timberlake scheduled in 2 weeks to come in and finish those pesky 10 month things I have been working on for THREE.MONTHS.

I'm looking forward to being done with the whole building process and quirkiness that has required all these repairs.

Now we are taking care of that 1 year maintenance list, anyone done the bleach pour in that thing in the attic yet?  I know we have to buy some crazy filter for up there too.  Life has been too busy to stop and deal with that quite yet.  But soon.

And not so surprisingly, we never got around to the deck, the camper took priority over that.  That will be coming eventually though...  but first will likely be painting the rest of the inside.  SICK OF DIVINE WHITE.

Happy fall y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment