Saturday, March 21, 2015

Window flower boxes

So, I have been wanting to do some flower boxes to spruce up our elevation.  There are now two more Florence's on our street with identical elevation and fancy garage door so they must have liked what they saw :) they did choose other colors though, thankfully!

I wanted my husband to build me a fancy flower box but once we got to Lowes and weighed te cost, I decided these would be just fine and unbeatable for $11 each!  They had 3 different styles too!  And in 15 min they were hung and planted!  I'm so excited!

Before:



After:

Everything is starting to bloom and it's just so exciting!  Bye winter!!

1 comment:

  1. Aren't those cute! I have been meaning to do some for our front but our weather won't stay warm enough (and by warm enough I mean at least 75). I'm not an outdoors kind of girl :0)

    ReplyDelete