I know it seems like every time we turn around something is messed up. But it is! LOL.
We opened our cabinet below the sink to get a trash back and it was SOAKED.
After some detective work, we realized the faucet was leaking really bad! Also our dishwasher cable from the sink to the dishwasher was bad. But that's separate.
After some detective work, we realized the faucet was leaking really bad! Also our dishwasher cable from the sink to the dishwasher was bad. But that's separate.
So I jump on Moen's website, sent them a pic of my faucet, told them the seal was bad and it was leaking everywhere.
Not even 24 hours later, I had 3 emails. One telling me how to replace the seal. One telling me a new seal is shipping and we will have it 2/23 (tomorrow!). One apologizing for the inconvenience.
Today I received the tracking number.
I am glad that Ryan has picked great vendors with great warranties. If something is wrong with anything in your house, it is worth contacting the vendor. Remember a few weeks ago when I got a new bathroom vanity light because it had rust spots? Awesome!!
same thing happened to us!!! almost ruined the hardwoods! But I called moen and got the run around because I didn't have my receipt!!! I'm soooo mad now, I just tighten it every month now, I can't BELIEVE they refused to help me!
ReplyDelete