Well the market in our area is hot and we decided to take a leap of faith and put it out there and sold it before it even hit the market!!
So we are off to the country, to a beautiful home on 4 acres...Not sure if I will continue blogging or if anyone even reads anymore!
Hope you are doing well!
I wish you the best and hope you continue to blog. What has you all moving and are you building new construction?
ReplyDeleteThank you! The market was up and it was hot, we had some friends interested in it. They wanted to buy it so we started looking. We found a home built in 2005, not new construction this time.
DeleteStill reading... Would love to see how you decorate your new home in the country!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the new house!
ReplyDeletei still read! good luck with the new house. me and hubs considered but will wait another 2 years. property values are looking kinda sexxy LOL and we don't think it's the end of it. so i say strike while the iron is hot!
ReplyDeletehaha that's awesome!! We had some friends that wanted ours so we never even put it on the market which made that whole transaction SO EASY!! Wishing you luck!!
DeleteWow!! So funny! We built our Florence the same time, our market increased so we sold in July and are now building a Palermo in our current community! I have been debating on blogging again. I think I may! Congrats on the new home, it is beautiful!!!
ReplyDelete