So they put my house numbers on the house by the garage. Not too bad but I realized everyone in the neighborhood had them in different places. Some people have them on the porch post if it's square. And then there are those with it on the door. Love!
Since my original door was black it wouldn't work because the numbers are black. But then it dawned in me last night, now that my door is the most beautiful shade of blue (still obsessing), I just had to move my numbers on it!
Here's a before and after shot. For anyone wanting to do this take note. I used a level but basically eyed them until they looked straight. My door is metal so I couldn't just screw into it. I hammered a nail in to the door and created a hole which then I used to screw in the screws.
Sorry about the harsh lighting in the after photos. I'm too impatient to wait ;)
Looks great and I still love that door color! Can't wait to hang out tomorrow!
ReplyDeleteLovely!
ReplyDeleteLove it. And that wreath looks so good with your door color.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete