Saturday, November 30, 2013

Getting all Christmas-y

Before I get to the fun stuff...
Our dishwasher seemed to be tilting and lo and behold...it has come undone and cracked my cabinet.  Called the 800 number and while they are out I want my driveway fixed, as well as my cracking stairs (again).
We finished up our fence and it looks great.  They have started the house next door.  It will be nice to get that one done so I won't have anymore noise directly around me.
We pulled out the christmas stuff!  Everything looks fab with my blue door (still obsessing).  I do need to sand it and roll it though.  It looks terrible when the sun hits it just right with all those brush strokes.
we got our lights up on the house too!!

my snazzy little mailbox flag holder and flag, both from Amazon

and my pretty mantel!  I haven't had a mantel to decorate in years so I am loving this!!  

We got our tree but we didn't have enough lights for it, so that is on our list to finish up today!  

So excited to have our new home this season!!


7 comments:

  1. Very pretty! I am building a florence elevation k in ohio quick will be done next week. Reading your posts has helped me through the waiting process. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help! Would love to see pics, do you have a blog?

      Delete
    2. I do not have a blog; however, I have posted all of my pics on Facebook. If u Facebook send a request to Stephanie Vergenz Ratino. And I will accept. Again, thank you.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. http://www.amazon.com/Fancy-Wall-Garden-Flag-Holder/dp/B004XVIS9M/ref=sr_1_6?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1385904342&sr=1-6&keywords=mailbox+flag+holder

      Delete
  3. Love your front porch area! And your decorating style is awesome. Where did you get the little trees by your front door and next to the mantle?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! They were a 2 pack at Lowe's on a black friday deal for $48. We got the last one and we just happened to see it!

      Delete