Saturday, August 16, 2014

Master bedroom again

So we had to make a few more adjustments in our bedroom.  If there is one complaint I have about the florence, its that the walls don't line up where they need to be in important spaces.  Our living room has the TV off center due to the small wall across from the couch and in our bedroom the wall across from our bed is not centered due to the closet.  After enjoying our suite for a few nights I would find my husband on my side of the bed first because it was straight on the TV and he didnt like having to turn his head apparently lol.  So we did what I thought I would never do and we pushed over the bed so it was no longer centered.   Doing this put my nightstand on the window.  However, we loved it and my husband no joke was doing pirouettes on between his side and the wall because he had so much room!  What was great is it made our sitting area smaller which we never use anyway and we were able to move the table we had into our guest bedroom as a nightstand.   We also put a little shelf we had right outside the bathroom for some extra towels since we have no linen closet in our dinky bathroom.  Love it!

Including pics of the guest and living room.   I just love my living room, makes me happy! Oh and we put the mirror back in the guest room that we had tried in the powder room, because it was a square it just wasn't big enough for my son to see himself while brushing his teeth.  I replaced it with this one from ross for $14!

2 comments: