Gotta give RAVE reviews to Timberlake cabinets. They came out and replaced our separating cabinets and re-leveled another and they are looking fab!! The best part? They let us keep the bad ones! Hubs is going to mount them in the garage somewhere, woo!
Rite rug came as well and looked at the issue in the loft where you can feel the flooring slump down a little, they pulled everything back and the subfloor was fine. The pad was fine. They could not find an issue there. They put some leveling stuff there but now that they are gone, I can still feel a little hill that slopes down to the loft...I don't get it. Hubs said he looked with them and could not find an issue. Oh well, letting that one go.
For now, our house is done. We have had to take a break from projects until we get caught up on the ones we have not finished--staining the fence being the main one. We have the stain but have not finished so this weekend that is on the list. We need to do some touch up painting as well from our 10 month fix where they fixed all the nail pops. Did I mention I hate painting though? ugh
October is full of festivals and a camping trip, family coming to visit so not much going on until November/December when we plan to paint the whole house. Bummed we didn't get to the deck yet but there is only so much money for all we want to do and have going on. May have to wait on that until Feb or so.
But for now, my house smells like pumpkin everything and I love it! Happy fall y'all!!
We have the same issue in my daughters room, which would have been the loft. It is on the wall close to the stairs. If her dresser is there it leans forward a little. Yet, everything is level. Strange!
ReplyDelete