Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Loft is finished!

We weren't happy with the chairs we had in there.  I quickly stopped into an overstocks place and found these 3 memory foam gaming chairs at Costco:
They were so comfy and the perfect chill out chairs, easy to move around and hang out.  I bought all 3 and he gave me 20% off!
My son has claimed this one as his :)
I put some pillows out so people can lay on the floor too and the cute lights make it so fun!
It's just such a cozy spot!  It feels like a cool little coffee shop or something!  I think we plan to mount a tv in here but this one we snagged from our room in the meantime.  With everY room we make nice, another room pays the price!!  :)

But last night we laid on the floor and played games and we have already enjoyed this space more than we have in 2 years!  It's awesome!

We are now working on finding a sectional for our living room.  And getting our guest bedroom set up cute.  We are going through the process to be a foster/adoptive family which is what sparked all this change!  We are so excited!




No comments:

Post a Comment