This is our laundry room tile
This is our hardwood. It's hand scraped, and it's called Frontier EEL5204 Brushed Tumbleweed
Master bathroom accent tile SA55 5x8 Random accent strip
Master bathroom tile SD94 10x14
Carpet on stairs and upstairs: Collinsville 700 Taupe Stone (level 2), upgraded to level 2 padding (8# I believe)
We currently have the cabinet on the right, Butterscotch glaze. I saw the Hazelnut glaze online and like it a little better because it's not quite as yellow but I have a feeling they will come back and say they can't substitute it. Should find out today or tomorrow. {UPDATE: No on the hazelnut)
This is the paint color and I am not happy with it. I am fighting to get just plain white. I like a cooler color palate of grays and blues and this color just will not work with what I have in mind and the biggest issue is they paint EVERYTHING this color, even the ceilings. I'm trying to save myself the headache of having to repaint. So far they haven't been overly cooperative with it and I'm supposed to get an answer today. How hard is it to just paint the walls the same white as the trim? {UPDATE: It was $1295 to do just our ceilings white, and they will NOT do our walls white. No thanks. Guess we will live with it}
Our lot!
Our cabinet, countertop (Caledonia) and hardwood. LOVE the contrasts!
Another pic of the bathroom selection. Espresso cabinet, cultured marble top, tile and accent tile.
Tomorrow is the pre-construction meeting!! We can't wait!! Once we get the paint, and cabinet questions sorted out we are officially done making changes, thank goodness! It's been stressful trying to decide!













Looks good. We like the Butterscotch glaze cabinet but unfortunately it was $4395 cost to upgrade so we went with a cheaper cabinet. We either want very light ( Butterscotch glaze) or very dark but not in between.
ReplyDeleteWhere we are it's $3295. There were a lot of free upgrades right now like granite and 42" cabinets so since we didn't have to pay for those, we splurged on the cabinets. We did go with the cheaper Espresso cabinets in the upstairs bathrooms and I do love those too.
DeleteLooks great ! Love all your choices ! Looks like we are right in line with each other :)
ReplyDeleteGreat choices!! LOVE the floor...that's going to be beautiful!!
ReplyDeleteLove the hardwood floors and cabinets (even if you didn't get them to approve the hazelnut glaze)! It'll look great together.
ReplyDeleteI think so too. The SR told me that up against that wood and countertop they don't look yellow at all. I didn't think so in person but seeing them in a picture they did. I'm sure it will be great!
DeleteI am jealous you get a color in paint! We had to pay extra to have them paint it was $1495! So we are getting all white and having someone paint for us as well. Plus our SR told us the paint they use is flat :/
ReplyDeleteWe got lucky as well with free incentives. We were able to get granite for $65 since it was the 65 year anniversary and the finished basement with morning room as well. I think our incentives totaled almost 22000. Craziness. The next month our SR said they increased the prices on the base and were only giving 6% in incentives. She had some very unhappy people who didn't sign when we did!
I love your tile choices. I wish we would have done tiles in our bathrooms. We selected the basic stuff. :)