Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Decorated!

Here are some pics!  Things we still need: built in desk in the formal living, man loft decor, fence, paint (will probably wait until after 10 month inspection), bathroom cabinet Hardware, guest bedroom furniture/bed, random things here and there, but overall it's done!!  And after only 10 days!  Is nice not having a mortgage payment until oct 1.  Really gives some time and money to do a couple projects!  My hubs built the entertainment center over the weekend!

12 comments:

  1. Love your family room rug! Where did you find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh WOW! Can I move-in with you?!
    Nice entertainment center!! Its clean,slick and modern....very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks beautiful!
    I really like your decorating style.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I am drooling over your floors and I love all of your rugs and the prints! I especially love the anywhere chair :) Great job!! I can't wait to start decorating!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great!!! I'm so jealous! :) So...is it typical to not have a mortgage payment for a few months? That would be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Depends when you close. If You close aug 1 or aug 31, your first payment is oct 1. We happened to close Aug 2 but we also had to pay more prepaid interest at closing.

      Delete
  6. Absolutely beautiful! Can you come decorate my house??!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your house is a showroom house. Are you kidding me?? Its insanely decorated!! Hooray for you, how lovely and cozy and professional looking at the same time

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it all!! It's so fun seeing other florence floor plans!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It looks so pretty. Everything coordinates and flows from room to room, it looks like you bought everything and has a model feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you all!! I decided just to go with my favorite colors all over the house, blue and green and it's turned out to be so beautiful! We are really happy with it. I really have pinterest to thank for all the ideas!

    ReplyDelete