We have been working tirelessly. We are 3 weeks in and have yet to "just live" here but we have also had 2 weeks of houseguests. Next week is our first real week living a normal life. I'm looking forward to some normalcy!
We had our PM come in to address the 30 day items. Nothing major. Our 30 day is next Friday! Crazy!
The kitchen, morning room and living room are painted. Taking a break from that for a while. It looks beautiful but now I need to touch up the baseboards and ceilings and that's annoying. So I'm not allowing myself to do any more rooms until those are complete.
The fence is looking good. My husband had to work more than normal this week so we didn't get it completely done but one side of the shadow box is complete. My hubs and I are going to work on the other side in the coming weeks to let the finances recover a bit :) it will then need to be cut into an arched top and stained a gray color as per the HOA but we are going to let the fence dry out for a few months first.
Still just absolutely tickled to be here, I just love our house.
What I do not love is loving in an construction zone! The house behind me is going up as well as 2 over from me, and across the street and down a few. Today I almost couldn't get out of my driveway because there were so many cars! They are also staking out a few more and of course they are all the ones around me which is great in about 3 months but a big LOUD pain in the meantime.
I'll try to take some pics of the paint but every time I remember its dark and they aren't coming out like they look in real life. So far though, my favorite is Benjamin Moore revere pewter which is in my living room.
The fence is coming along nicely! Also love the arrangement on the wall. You did a great job with coordinating all the colors in your home (paint, rugs, furniture).
ReplyDeleteSounds like you've been super busy. Don't burn yourself out! Everything looks lovely.
ReplyDeleteSlow down girl don't hurt yourself everything looks great though!
ReplyDeleteStop and enjoy your new home. I love that paint color, I've seen it in other houses and it's a beautiful neutral color.
ReplyDeleteI love the photo arrangement above your sofa.
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures on the wall!!
ReplyDeleteLove the picture wall, and the fence is coming along nicely.... you guys have done a great job...in 3 weeks you got so much accomplished already! Enjoy your home! :-)
ReplyDelete