So I'm hanging in my bathroom and I look at the listello for a minute and it looks like they have mixed two kinds. Mine is supposed to be gray, black and clear and there is about a 3 ft section where there is not one of those colors and all I see is tan.
First pic is how is supposed to look. Second pic is the section where there is only tan. Third and fourth are zoomed out to see better.
Am I going crazy here? Sent the pics to PM to verify.
That is wild! There is no gray or black in the second and third pics.
ReplyDeleteThey definitely look different to me! Call Ryan Homes sooner than later.
ReplyDeleteWOW, they DEF screwed up here... this needs fixed asap, I can't believe they didn't notice it!!!
ReplyDeleteYep! Definitely Different!
ReplyDeleteYes, that is way different!
ReplyDeleteAgreed that it's different. They just cut the pre-set pieces you'd find in HD or other hardware stores (I was lucky enough to grab the extra in case I'd need to do a repair job in the future), so it's definitely a dead giveaway since the glass pieces are lighter in shade.
ReplyDeleteCan I ask you a questions about spare bathroom on the second floor. Do you have
ReplyDeleteDo you have a heater outlet in this bathroom? Looks like this is the one room without heating! Thank you.