Friday, September 20, 2013

The handy husband

We had some scrap MDF and so I had my hubs put a shelf on top of what he already built to create a place to display some pics of our extended family.   I love it!

And I just picked up this candle from bath and body works called "sweater weather" and it is heavenly!!  But I'm not allowing myself to burn it until I actually have a sweater on lol.  Still in the 70's-80's here in S. Carolina!

6 comments:

  1. This is awesome! Thumbs up for the HUBBY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish my husband was handy, lol! And I loveeeeee fall candles, I already started burning a Pecan Waffle one from B&BW, I couldn't help it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really cute! I can't wait for cooler weather.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally stealing that idea.. we've been looking into mud room options but was getting too pricey.. thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete