Remember that small, perplexing bubble that came through after they fixed the dry wall for the third time after promising the got the leak?
We had a huge storm last night...
My husband must have gotten up and saw this so he put a cup there which overflowed onto my floor and my rug soaking it through.
My husband must have gotten up and saw this so he put a cup there which overflowed onto my floor and my rug soaking it through.
Before long they week have to just re do all the drywall because the patch jobs are really starting to show!
Super not happy right now and I have a busy week as it is and now it will also be filled with repairs!!! Rite rug is coming today to look at my master bath tile screw up!
I have no words, I am so sorry this is happening. All I know is you have to nag and nag and nag :(
ReplyDeleteSorry you have to deal with this! Can they do the 'hose test' after they 'fix it' or do they need to let the repairs sit/dry before it can get wet again?
ReplyDeleteHope its fixed ASAP! Did you hire an inspector during the building process at all? We are trying to decide if we should use one. I wonder if this is something an inspspector would have seen.
ReplyDeleteOMG! So Sorry!
ReplyDeleteSorry that it is still not fixed. The amount of rain was insane.. If it make you feel any better, we paid thousands for a new lawn and it was installed Thursday and Friday, only to be washed away by the Saturday/Sunday Rain.. but wait for it, there is more! It was washed away because Ryan Homes did bad grading of the lot next to us, and all their water flows to us.. Mad does not begin to describe it.. I hope they fix that leak for you..
ReplyDeleteElla May, what the heck are you going to do??? Really all the seed washed away. OMG...thousands?? Holy Cow..............you wonder if we all should have went with SOD. I imagine you priced that out?
ReplyDeleteNo idea really.. The lot next to us needs to be graded better. Have absolutely no clue how they would do that now since they have irrigation and seed in place. They probably don't care that we are getting their water. I already contacted PM and SR and will meet PM in a couple of days. They only possible way I see is to raise our lot higher.. but we have irrigation too. Basically, we are screwed. Whichever way we consider it. We will have to spend money.
DeleteOMGosh! This just sucks. So sorry.
ReplyDeleteOh wow... I'm sorry the leak nightmare continues. This is just ridiculous. =(
ReplyDeleteOh no!
ReplyDeleteOMG. This is getting a tad ridiculous, they need to send someone in there to take down a portion of the roof and see what is going on, something is NOT right!
ReplyDelete