So I'm at target because my cable and internet were down for a few hours.
Bad idea! But yet oh so good!
I just couldn't stop staring at this chair. And the price. Marked down from $179 to $135. And then I got greedy...so I scanned it with my cartwheel app...and boom! Another 15% off! And then my target debit card, 5% more! Got the chair for $116! Added a cute little side table, and a new lampshade. Now my room is done!
Oh and we finally finished the trim on the desk and I painted it black last night.
Stay tuned for my black doors post, and a transformation of our mud room!
Awesome deal!!! Your study looks great!
ReplyDeleteLove it! Nice bargain shopping! Is that plant in your study real or fake? If it's fake, where did you get it? I've been looking for a nice big one like that.
ReplyDelete