Saturday, January 11, 2014

DiY Front door wreath

I love lazy saturdays, don't you?

$6 worth of fake flowers from walmart plus hot glue and a wood wreath I already had and my front door is beautiful!

I was hoping to do something that worked well year round and this came out looking very spring time but I love it.  It is big enough to surround my cool door knocker.

Looking forward to redoing my porch with new pots and colorful flowers in the spring.  I have not yet been successful to keep 1 thing alive :(

2 comments:

  1. Love it, you have spring on your mind already huh?
    My large Xmas Wreath did some nice damage to my door so I also have to go out and get another wreath since I need something to cover the "mess".
    I have also been thinking about painting the inside front door!! To break up the white large foyer.
    It needs a pop of something, and hell its just paint.
    BUT........we are currently building our basement, so my hubby would Kill me...oh maybe not...LOL

    ReplyDelete