We got the black paint for the interior doors but the first thing on my list was to paint the top of the entertainment center. I LOVE it!!! It really brings a cohesive look to it and bookcase doesn't look so much like it doesn't belong.
Stay tuned for the black doors. And FYI its not as fun or as easy as you might think. We borrowed a sprayer from a neighbor.
UPDATED
Here is the first door! Love it!! Don't mind the mess!
The entertainment center and pantry door look nice!
ReplyDeleteI've thought about painting our pantry door red to match our accent wall in our family room... but I've been too nervous to take the plunge.
Love that bench! And that door is such a nice accent!!
ReplyDeleteI am so copying off of you. although I am only going to do my front door :)
ReplyDeleteHave you noticed us veterans have been getting less activity, when I used to post something I got lots of comments, now I'm getting very little, I'm not feeling the love...LOL
Love the black door idea! I want to do my front door soon.
ReplyDeleteLooks super! What kind of paint did you use?
ReplyDeleteLoveeeee the door :)
ReplyDelete