Thursday, October 29, 2015

curtains and patio update

So my living room looks darker than it is in real life, but it still needed some more color to break up all that brown.
You can find them here

I found them at walmart online and I love them.  They just came in yesterday but the longest they had was 95" and currently in there I have 108".  So it's going to take me a minute to hang them because I need to move the rods down and patch and paint.  But stay tuned, I am so excited about these!!  Can't be beat for $19.97 a panel!  They have a pretty sheen and they are lined!!  By Better Homes and Garden.

**Patio Update**
The contractor is coming Friday at 2 to estimate it out.  I think we can get the boards laid on a diagonal which is cool.  Just hoping that the roof part isn't like some extreme number, because if so my husband can just do it himself at some other time.  He's handy!

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, the amish did our roof, for cheap!! We did the finishing touches, and your husband can do. they built is in a day!!! If you go to my blog you can see them. Since they did mine I have sent out 4 other referrals and they have all used him.
    Since we are in same area, give him a call

    Mark Wengert
    MNW Construction
    440-321-9434

    ReplyDelete