So we finally go around to putting this room together! I painted it today. The same color as the loft, sherwin Williams stamped concrete. A 5 gal bucket was way too much so thankfully I like the color. We are putting it in our bedroom next and hoping that uses it up lol!
So I had always wanted to do a two tone room and the chair rail made this one easy. Let me tell you though, BIG difference between cheap off the shelf Walmart paint and sherwin Williams! I am a believer now after this white paint soaked into the wall and splattered everywhere. Nightmare.
But here's the reveal!!
The only thing new in here is that turquoise cabinet. Everything else was taken from other parts of the house! I love it and now I can be excited coming into my house into such a cute space.
Stay tuned for more updates soon!
Love the paint color and chair rail detail! The room came together very nice with the accent pieces!!! Can't wait to see how you style your bedroom with the color choice!
ReplyDeletelooks fantastic!
ReplyDelete