We are progressing on our patio issue. They have agreed to go ahead and pay to have it decked. I'm sure this is much cheaper expense than ripping out the pad and re-pouring but since we wanted to do this anyway, we are thrilled.
We are also going to have them quote us on either some kind of pergola or roof over it. I'm tired of everything under there getting wrecked from the weather and I would love to be able to enjoy the fall mornings without dew everywhere. A little nervous as to how much that could be but we will see. Hoping to get that estimate this week, hoping to have it installed by Thanksgiving. Wishful thinking I'm sure!
thank goodness they are covering the cost! And you'll get the deck you wanted out of it! A roof though depending on how big or finished it is on the underside could be as much as 12-15k. Our neighbor's deck was a trex with a roof and it was about 30k, he said the roof alone was 15k, now his was pretty fancy so hopefully they can come back with something a little more economical! I'm sure the pergola would be a much cheaper option,
ReplyDelete