Thursday, November 5, 2015

Curtains

Here are my pretty new curtains!  They have a sheen to them and they are super pretty.  I hate that I can't center my couch on that wall tho :/ it is centered on the tv across the room which is on a short little wall.  Not to mention the big love seat wouldn't fit if we did center it.  So now I'm toying with what to do on the wall.  Leave pics?  I'm afraid if I take them down it will look bare, and if I make it smaller what do I center on?  Everything I have read says to keep the whole wall decorated so it doesn't look funny.
Also got a pretty boxwood wreath for over the fireplace on the mirror.
I'm just at a place where I just totally love my house!!  I mean more room would be nice but it is so cozy and I'm happy.  Was thinking of doing some mantel lighting?  Would brighten it but not sure with cords and all that.

2 comments:

  1. I admire your consistency to make your house a home. You can feel the essence of your home through the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the curtains. I think the pictures look great the way they are... I don't think I'd change a thing.

    We opted for centering our sectional between the windows and we have the TV more towards the open end of the short wall.

    ReplyDelete