Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Stenciled wall

So I decided to tackle this last weekend and forgot to post!  I got this stencil for $39 on Amazon.  I laid it out flat for a few weeks until I had the time to do this.  I bought cheap paint from Walmart which was probably the only mistake.
The key was a smooth roller VERY DRY.  Like dip it and then roll it until it looks dry before putting on the wall.  This was the key!!

Because of my cheap paint choice you can see where I had to overlap.  Had I bought better paint it wouldn't show.  But that being said...I am obsessed.  It adds brightness to this otherwise dull wall.






2 comments:

  1. Love love love your stensilled wall. Its gorgeous! Also love all the other little home decor touches in your home. You've done an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love your stensilled wall. Its gorgeous! Also love all the other little home decor touches in your home. You've done an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete