Monday, November 2, 2015

patio estimate

We are waiting on the patio estimate.  We had him quote bigger than our 10x19 patio and then a covered pergola.  We have a budget we are willing to spend if it will look great and be done in a day lol.  I'll keep you updated on this, I'm excited!

So...I'm going to try out something new and I am hoping it's not going to be a colossal mess lol.  I bought this wall stencil thru amazon.  We have a small wall in our formal living that I am going to try it on...  if I can muster up the courage and be very very very patient!  The wall is gray and I'm planning to paint white over it to brighten up that room.  So it will essentially be the reverse of this.
Wish me luck ;)

2 comments:

  1. You are very brave!! I have a hard enough time painting a nice, straight edge on our accent walls... I just couldn't imagine trying to line up a stencil. I'm sure it'll look amazing though when it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very brave. I am still trying to muster up doing a DIY project. Can't wait to see the finished product. Good luck1

    ReplyDelete