We are slowly starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel of this move. We absolutely love this house!!!
After painting our last home about 10 different colors, I decided to just do this one 1 color. I chose SW Lazy Gray. My friend walked in and said "it feels like a breath of fresh air in here" and so I think it does what I hoped it would! It feels crisp and clean.
This is about the only space that is done. But a girl needs her coffee!
I hired someone to paint my cabinets. Here is a before for reference:
And here is what it currently looks like. She has all the doors at her house but we should get them back today or tomorrow. She is going to glaze them with a dark gray. We painted the tile backsplash. I can't wait to see this finished.




Looking good! I love the gray. I'd love to have someone paint our entire house. The RH "platinum white" is starting to get really old.
ReplyDelete