Overhead ducts
Fireplace and hearth
Love love love my morning room. I think it's the best feature in the house!
Love the open floor plan (and my wild son)
Checking out my tub and shower. Sure feels small in there!
This is still an issue. It's both upstairs and down stairs as well as the hole in the plywood downstairs. This should get fixed before our pre-drywall meeting right?
Did you additionally ordered fridge water line from SM or just ask about it your PM?
ReplyDeleteI asked about it and it was already included in the house.
DeleteThat last picture reminds me of what happened to me. They fixed it prior to drywall.
ReplyDeleteWhat did they do to fix it? Fill it with foam?
DeleteThey put up more board on the outside of the house I believe. I can check with PM when I see him in a few.
DeleteLooking good!!
ReplyDeleteWe are pretty much at that same stage!! :-)
ReplyDelete