Monday, June 17, 2013

Monday PM Update !!!!!!!

Well I patiently waited ALL DAY for that coveted call...

And at 5pm my phone rang and I excitedly ran out on to the patio to take the call...

And it was the PM with excellent news...

Our house will be completed July 31!!!!!

We have our pre-drywall meeting scheduled for this Thursday at 9am!!

I am hoping to receive an email from the settlement coordinator in the next few days with our closing date but from what I am seeing on everyone's blogs, it's typically 3 days after but we are hoping we can close Friday Aug 2nd and move in over the weekend!!

OMG so excited!!!!  Finishing up the loan paperwork now and getting that sent off, super happy about everything related to that aspect as well.

Finally things have taken an upturn and everything is going smooth and fast.

Guardian is going in this week, drywall next week.  Exterior siding and trim, cabinets, flooring...it's all going to start happening very soon.  So excited to see my choices in person and in my HOUSE!!

7 comments:

  1. Yay! That is so exciting!! Is that the original date they gave you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Original date was June 1. :( But then it was mid-Aug so PM made me happy to say July 31!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's fabulous news, congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!!

    http://ourjourneytoavenice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete