Monday, June 24, 2013

Fireplace pic

I stopped by the house today and the drywall people were getting after it.  Nothing different on the exterior so no pics.

I did however get a pic of what our fireplace is going to look like (this is not our fireplace, just a pic of what ours will eventually look like)...I am crazy in love with this!

10 comments:

  1. Wow that's a nice fireplace they are moving really fast over there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. this is just an example of what mine will look like. we don't even have drywall yet downstairs haha...

      Delete
  2. I even like how they did the flat surface of the stone. Like it more than mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! It is going to look AMAZING once you get some paint on the walls, it will really pop!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo nice! I love the stone and the architectural details, its gorgeous. Did you have to select the stone n all? or is this standard? Just curious...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes we selected the stone, we picked Kentucky which is what the pic shows I believe. I thought we were only getting a half wall, as in it stopped at the mantle. But my PM said this is what our community's "fireplace with stone" looks like. I was pleasantly surprised and happy considering we had a lot of miscommunication in the beginning with trim packages and what not...so I was happy to find out we are getting this pretty trim.

      Delete
  5. This is amazing!!! Looks custom!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love it! I think we are going to build on both sides some shelving to match!

      Delete
  6. That will be a really, really nice fireplace!

    ReplyDelete