Sunday, June 9, 2013

Windows, front door and 2 concerns

I came back in town to see my house is up and has windows and two doors!
Looooooove my morning room!!!
Door to my patio!
This was concern one.  I hope they replace the plywood and not patch it considering this is an outdoor wall.  I have an email to the PM about this.
And this big gap in the wall.  

Also going to ask him about the shingles.  He made it sound like ours were an upgrade that was now standard but every house we have seen in construction has the cheapest possible shingles.  Hubs is not happy about that.

4 comments:

  1. Coming along, so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely check with the PM about the shingles my hubbz would be annoyed to! The men keep us on our toes with these things! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. The door and windows look great!!! I hope you included these pictures in your email to the PM.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice view from the slider.

    ReplyDelete