Monday, August 19, 2013

Kitchen painted

Sherwin williams "rainwashed".  I love it!

13 comments:

  1. This looks great! I love the color. I really want to do a blue like this somewhere but it totally does not match my color scheme! I'll have to see how much I can change.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color looks so fresh and inviting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking good over there!!! I love how you are keeping it moving along!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, it really makes the cabinets stand out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, I am logged into my work email! :)

      Delete
  5. It looks fabulous. So much better than before, I know you didn't like the builder paint.

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your handles actually, wish I had done that, i have to stop blogging, i have so many regrets! LOL, I want what everyone else has..lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! It makes your cabinets "pop". We have the white cabinets also. We need to paint our walls to get the look I was going for. They blend too much with the walls right now.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that too! I want to do that color in our master bedroom. How good did it feel to paint those boring white wall?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. The color is beautiful and those handles, they look good. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete