Saturday, August 10, 2013

Looking a little better

Things are coming along.  I switched the rugs and furniture around a bit and like it better.   Hoping the hubs is able to build our entertainment center this weekend.   The family room set up has been difficult as I knew it would because of the little wall the tv is on but I think we finally have it the way we want it. Our room is pretty much done.   I ordered curtains online last night. If you are looking for 95" or 108", try JCPenney's website.   Our Windows are all 84" from the ground but once you put a rod up right above the Window the curtains are about 2"from the ground.   Strange.   So I'm going with the longer sizes and mounting the rod almost at the ceiling.   I think it will look nice.
Hubs did an awesome job with the cabinet Hardware.   We need to pick something for the bathrooms too.  Probably something a little more low profile.

That's all for now!

10 comments:

  1. Love the family room! Everything looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so great! I love your headboard, did you make it? Your style is so similar to mine!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I saw something similar on Pinterest and had my husband make it!

      Delete
  3. Everything looks so pretty. Just love it! Also, it's better to hang your curtains with the rod almost to the ceiling. This makes the room look bigger. I think you will be surprised at what a difference it makes :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been busy! It looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You guys have gotten so much done! It all looks amazing... I love your style. That headboard in the bedroom is awesome. I want one like that for our guest bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how it all blends together in one cohesive theme. Everything coordinates so well. I like your bar stools for the island. Where did you get them?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks so pretty. You have been busy! You have a great sense of color coordination and style. Love it! Can't wait to see more....

    ReplyDelete