Moving is hard but moving with a 3 year old is way harder. We haven't even opened one box that was from storage. So far we have a lot in the house but it was all new stuff that we were excited to open, haha.
2 lots sold on our street this week so that's exciting. Plus the Rome that had been sitting vacant. Los of new neighbors will be on our street soon.
My In laws are coming Friday and staying a week so hopefully we will get a lot of projects done while they are here. Especially the fence. And maybe a few built ins. I want them to build me an entertainment system on the wall and a 2 person desk. We will see how much we get done.
We bought a lawn mower today and took turns mowing the lawn. It was fun!
All in all we are thrilled with the quality of our home but we are starting to see things that need to be addressed at our 30 day... mainly some scratches in our hardwoods that it looks like they tried to fix but it's messy.
We are so very happy with our home!! It really was worth all the heartache so if you are still waiting for yours to be finished, trust me, you won't regret it!!
Love your mat!
ReplyDeleteYour wreath looks great!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad to hear that you are enjoying your home. So many people forget this is not like buying a new car, this is a house and it has to settle. Good luck unpacking. I am kinda excited about it and dreading it at the same time.
ReplyDeleteI feel your pain. We had a delay that put most of our things into storage, and we have a 2 and 4 yr old helping us settle into the new house. I hope it gets easier but it is totally worth it.
ReplyDeleteYAY! I am in the same boat on the 30 days. I have come across things that I would not have seen in the walk through. So I have been making a list. Some things my husband thinks are silly but I don't!!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is totally pinterest-worthy! Congrats and good luck... unpacking is the worst. We've been in our house for 10 months and still have 2 boxes that are not unpacked. lol.
ReplyDelete