Still total chaos over here but here are a few pics.
The lot behind us began grading so that's been some fun noise to listen to but hey I guess that's what we signed up for. And the 3 lots around me are all sold so is gonna be happening for a while. Not looking forward to the 587 cars that always seemed to be parked everywhere when the workers are here but as long as they keep the street clear and nail free I can deal with it.
Love love love the morning room. This house would be nothing without it. A lot of recent houses haven't selected it including the lot next door. I guess it depends on your floorplan but because we don't have basements here, that extra space was essential to us. It's just so bright and beautiful in there (minus the heavy equipment behind us lol)
My kitchen is coming along. My handy hubs is putting in my cabinet Hardware which was a priority because some of our cabinets are very hard to open because they are so snug. The hardware is from ikea and I think it really gives it a modern look! Love!
My family room is coming along too, just need a few end tables and a lamp. Oh and an entertainment center. We have a small wall across from the couch and my husband is going to do a built in. Add it to the list!
Oh and there's a pic of my formal living/office just so you can see how "not together" this place really is lol. The whole upstairs is boxes or piles of stuff so I'm not even close to being ready to post a pic of that :) can't wait to check in and see how all of your houses are coming along!
Oh and my roof leaked again. Rogers are here this morning which is making it a challenge to get dressed since we have yet to put curtains up in our bedroom lol!!
Nice! I love the hardware you chose, it does give it a modern look. I also love your living room furniture. Your rug selection is pretty cool I should say. :-)
ReplyDeleteS and P said almost exactly what I wanted to say. I love the hardware and I think a trip to Ikea will be in store for us! I also love that rug in the family room, especially with the grey couch.
ReplyDeleteLooking good!
ReplyDeleteLove the family room furniture and the fireplace.
I feel you on the boxes and stuff everywhere. We are currently packing to put our stuff into storage. What a pain!! It is so much different packing for storage than just straight into another house. Most of this stuff i would have just thrown in my car.
And I will get to do this all over again in 6-8 weeks.
Glad to see everything is coming along for you.
It's really coming together. Adding all your personal touches really make it look like a home. I need to know where you got your rugs from - I love them all!
ReplyDeleteWow, you have made great progress. I am with you on not looking forward to the noise of construction but I figure I will just keep seeing the dollar signs and it will make it worthwhile.
ReplyDeletelooks great !!! love the kitchen !
ReplyDeleteLooks beautiful! I agree with you about the morning room, it is my favorite room! We had a few houses recently build without one and when we walked through them it wasn't the same. Remember, construction is good for your house value! We just had the last house closest to us finish. A few going up across the street seemingly soon, but it has gotten nice and quiet!
ReplyDelete