Monday, September 2, 2013

Survey

Just did my 30 day survey.   My PM got all 10's.

My SR and LO, not so much.   I knew my SR left the company a few months ago but it seems it was not by choice.  And my loan officer is also gone... not by choice.

The leak is back.   So now I called the my Ryan number to expedite that.  My PM will be bummed because he swore he got it after the last fix and they even fixed all the drywall because he was so sure.  But no, it's back.  I really wanted it to be fixed too and honestly I'm tired of people coming in to fix things.  The 30 day thing was huge and they fixed everything but it was chaos for me. They are coming back in tomorrow to plumb my dishwasher because I noticed the racks were sliding out automatically and it wasn't level.   So yet another day I have to sit here and wait for someone to come.

So we have the upgraded matter shower with listello but no shelf or seat.   This has been really difficult!   Our shower head is almost at the ceiling so is too high for a regular shower caddy.   We used a 5lb sticky hook and all 3 times it has fallen.  I even got the ones meant for a shower.   I can buy something that hangs over the glass but that makes it annoying to clean the glass after a shower plus it takes away the little bit of space behind you while showering.   The only next step is to drill a hook in through the time and seal it.  Anyone find a solution to this?  Or shower is too small to be messing with leaning over to grab a shampoo bottle or a bar of soap.

8 comments:

  1. We're struggling with the same thing in our Ravenna! I put in a non-standard request for shelves way back when, and it was denied. We went to a tile store and they had stone shelves you can install with a special apoxy, but my husband wasn't buying it and thought the weight could take down the tile. We were then told about Better Bench (or shelves). I can't remember the website, but if you google it, it was easy to find. They seem secure and you just tile it with any of your leftover tile or try to buy a little more. I'm sure if your hubby could build you that beautiful entertainment center, he could probably do this too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try a spring loaded one floor to ceiling one from Target. I got one today and it's gonna work. To do tile work and all that would look nice but I'm sure would cost more than what this thing cost from Target. But that may be an option for us later on.

      Delete
  2. How about something that hangs from the ceiling? in a corner? Soemthing like this.. http://www.worldmarket.com/product/three-tier-hanging-wire-basket.do?&refType=1&from=Search

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up getting one of those floor to ceiling spring loaded ones with 4 shelves on it. So far so good.

      Delete
  3. I think Contact makes hooks for the shower now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is what we used and we have some big bottles of shampoo and even though it said 5lb limit, it didn't hold but 2 days before dropping in the middle of the night :(

      Delete
  4. Whew the survey was brutal for me. Our PM is really nice and great but poor in communication. I had to harass him to get a 30 day which was last Friday at about 45 and they have to come back this Friday to do more. Which really could have all been done the first day. I gave him all 10's but in communication a 9 lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We still don't have all our 30 day stuff complete. I was prepared to give 10's before this, but now I'm waiting until its all complete. If it ever is.

    ReplyDelete