So our new door came today. They are coming to install it tomorrow.
I almost didn't open it because I was sure it was the exact same. But I decided to look just in case...
And the handle is different!
The first pic is the current handle. It's shinier than the surrounding metal which led me to realize it is plastic.
The other pics are the new one. The handle is still a coated plastic but it's a brushed nickel appearance which matches the surrounding metal much more closely! It even feels like metal but I know it's not because GE confirmed its a coated plastic as metal would get way too hot above the stove.
Happy camper nonetheless! Love the look of it! Goes to show that no thing is too small if it is in your warranty period so inspect your stuff!
Rite rug is coming next week to redo our listello, well as replace a part of our carpet padding where we have a soft spot.
The new handle looks much better!
ReplyDeleteAwesome!
ReplyDelete