Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Shutters as art

Got my new microwave door.   Love it!!  Perfectly matches all the other appliances!

I had a couple shutters in the garage a friend gave me and hung then in the living room, I like it!

And I'm seriously obsessing over my front door!!  It's actually Sherwin Williams Refuge.  My PM played a trick on me today and told me my HOA called him and complained about it not being an approved color.   I was so bummed and called the HOA and they said they had no idea what I was talking about... then my PM emailed me back and said he was kidding!  I am so gullible! 

8 comments:

  1. Love the shutters as art! You are inspiring me to decorate! And I can't wait to paint! (can't believe I said that!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shame on your pm! I love those shutters, and the color! The microwave looks great; hopefully this is your last door for it. I'm visiting my sister in law and she ordered that ikat rug:-) I think I'm going to get it too but they are back ordered right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice shutters, also love your door color! Glad you finally got the microwave door/handle fixed!

    ReplyDelete
  4. super cute shutters and I just LOVE the front door!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your front door color. Is the new handle metal or plastic? That is great that your PM has a sense of humor!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's oil rubbed bronze metal. It's the same handle that I already had, you just couldn't hardly see it because the door was black. I guess they don't allow brushed nickel handles because they don't hold up well in the outdoor weather.

      Delete