Rite rug came today. I got my correct tile. But would you be bothered by that tiny little square piece that is smaller than any of the other pieces? I didn't notice it until after they were gone and I "signed off" on their work... luckily I have enough left that I think I'm just going to have my hubs replace that one piece. But geez. Is it so much to ask to just do it right?

I decided it was time to paint my front door. I liked the black but felt my house looked plain because most other people have a different colored front door. I think all we had to pick from was red, black or brown so we went black. But I have been drooling over this color for a while now and for a whopping $13 at Walmart, I have a pretty new front door!
Color: benjamin moore Refuge blue

I also painted the inside and hung the wreath I'm not using there, thank you Pinterest!
And check out my adorable new lamp I put near my kitchen sink! Also from Walmart. I love it!
Also for anyone wondering what their electric bill might be. We have a Florence without a basement so it's about 2100 sq ft. I open the windows if the weather is nice. First month was $95 (ran A/C a lot), second month is $70! WOO HOO!
I LOVE your front door color! Looks absolutely gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteLOVE the color and the morning room color! We are thinking of doing our morning room that same color.
ReplyDeleteLove the color choice! :) And the cute lamp!. We had a better bill this month as well. It was $82 for 3 levels. Woohoo!
ReplyDeleteYou are a trooper with all your repairs lately.
I know I commented on FB already but I LOVeeeeeeeee the door color. I think your room would look awesome in the color too :) That bill is great!
ReplyDeleteI am starting the new construction process in FL so I've loved reading your blog! I also love the new front door color!
ReplyDelete