Remember my post on my living room/office space?
Well, those coffee colored blinds just really made me a little giddy. I never really thought I'd like dark blinds, but they really tie in with my dark floors, and the stair banister.
So, while I do have curtains in the rest of the house, I decided I really wanted them on all my windows (except the morning room, which I like with nothing at all).
And the best part is, with coupons and using Ebates, I managed to get 10 for my entire house for $140! Not too shabby!!
And I got my fabulous door knocker onto my door (my hubs needs to saw the screw off at the bottom, it was a bit too long!)! But now I need a new wreath (without an R on it). I want to make a big burlap wreath with a few flowers on it.
And I got my fabulous door knocker onto my door (my hubs needs to saw the screw off at the bottom, it was a bit too long!)! But now I need a new wreath (without an R on it). I want to make a big burlap wreath with a few flowers on it.
So now that Christmas is over, I have a laundry list of projects I want to do. Stay tuned for those awesome black doors, that is first on my list. I have 13 interior doors so that will be quite the job!
Here is a great tutorial I found!



Wow! great deal! Where did you order them?
ReplyDeleteThey have them at Target but I found them a bit cheaper at Kmart online.
DeleteThanks!!
DeleteLove the color of the front door! May I ask the color?
ReplyDeleteSherwin Williams Refuge. Thanks, I love it too!
Delete