Of all the things on this blog, I have had so many compliments on this gray ikat rug I bought for my living room area:

I got it for a steal and decided to check the website where I got it, and sure enough, it's on sale again:
(click on image to enlarge)
So the rug is called Ning Ikat and I got it in the largest size. If you don't mind waiting, it's on backorder, but with their current coupon code, PRES70, the rug is only $180 with free shipping (normally over $600!).
A couple disclaimers: This rug looks fabulous but it loops up quite often...my dog loves to stretch out and her nails catch and loops will pull up. There is no way to pull them through the underside of the rug so I snip them off. This is my biggest complaint.
My other annoyance is it fuzzes up a lot so I vacuum it all the time. Especially the areas where we walk the most, the gray fuzz will spread over the white areas and make it look dirty.
However, that being said, I am so glad I have a rug in here versus carpet and I can switch it whenever I want. For that price, who wouldn't?
Hope this helps!

That rug is gorgeous... and that is an amazing deal! I'm going to check out rugsusa now. Thanks for the tip!
ReplyDeleteI ordered it on Sunday :D :D :D It won't be here until March 20 but I am so glad I finally did it. I can't wait!!
ReplyDelete