Didn't plan to do this but when I saw this light for a whopping $39 at Ikea, I couldn't resist! I think it looks so much better in here than the small chandelier they installed (which will soon be my office chandelier! See below!)
The quality of it is definitely much cheaper but I'm happy for the price. I also love my centerpiece which is mostly from Ikea too! And my table and chairs are too. Love that store!
I have this same one in my morning room :)
ReplyDeleteHi, I am now building with Ryan Homes too! I love what you have done! Please feel free to follow my blog and offer any advice you have. Thanks. http://buildingourryanverona.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteI love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks awesome!
ReplyDeleteI have the cute bucket in beige in my Kitchen with flowers as well as the cute grass plants. I love IKEA! :) Love the light.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteLove it! I would have never guessed you got it for $39. What a deal.
ReplyDeletewe have the same one in our dinette area. I'll be replacing that and the dinning room one. This is what I got for our living room.
http://building-a-home-moon-pa.blogspot.com/2014/02/living-room-stage-1-with-pics.html