ummm that is awesome!
Cool! I totally wouldn't mind showing off my house every now and then if they send me $20 checks every time too. LOL
Nice! Ive shown our house 3x and we got $50 gift cards :). Its nice that they do this for the owner and potential owners .
That is cool! I know people that let potential buyers walk through their home and they have never been paid. Who wants to see my Avalon?!?!
ummm that is awesome!
ReplyDeleteCool! I totally wouldn't mind showing off my house every now and then if they send me $20 checks every time too. LOL
ReplyDeleteNice! Ive shown our house 3x and we got $50 gift cards :). Its nice that they do this for the owner and potential owners .
ReplyDeleteThat is cool! I know people that let potential buyers walk through their home and they have never been paid. Who wants to see my Avalon?!?!
ReplyDelete