Monday, June 24, 2013

closing date confirmed

I received the final confirmation email today...

Pre-settlement walk through July 31st at 10am

Closing August 2nd at 10:30am

Post-settlement walk through August 30th at 9am

Heard back from NVR, the best rate they have right now is 4.5% so she is going to let me know if they come down.  As of now, I can't see it being beneficial to go with them at all even considering their closing cost assistance, since we already have a much lower rate locked with an outside lender.

My neighbor texted me a pic, all the drywall was in.  Now we wait on the drywall mud process which I hear takes more than a few days due to drying time...after that it should be all our fun stuff like cabinets and flooring...oh how excited I am to see my beautiful hardwoods!!!  And that fireplace!!

5 comments:

  1. oh nice! Your timeline is perfect! I guess we'll be 2 weeks behind you... Right now we are in the dirty brick phase and waiting on inspections etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you mean August 3rd? Congrats on being in your new house soon. We are shopping around too for our mortgage too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, great news on the closing date!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful! A closing date and walk-through date! Great news! Just a little over a month away and you will be in there kicking up your heels!

    ReplyDelete