Sunday, June 23, 2013

Exterior almost done!

I just love it!!  Can't wait to see it with my carriage style garage and my porch finished.  I also want hubby to build me a planter box for the bottom window!
Insulation is finished 
They fixed the morning room ceiling so my hanging chandelier has a flat surface to hang from (it was originally on a slant)
Upstairs is dry walled
Attic space in my son's room
It looks a little better in here and not as small

Master bedroom view
Master bedroom looking into loft

Looking forward to what this week will bring!  I sent my GFE to NVR to see if they could beat or match what I currently have locked...doubtful with the recent rate increases.

8 comments:

  1. Looks great! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A window box will be so pretty on the front of your house! Looks great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be doing a window box as well :) Maybe I can convince my hubby to build me one haha! I love your colors! It's looking fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! My main concern is that my mom said a lot of them leak down the side of the house and cause rot. So I'm going to have my hubs build it with a slant (that you won't be able to see) and hopefully it will drain out the front of the box and not toward the back where it's up against the house. But I think it will look sooooo cute!

      Delete
  4. I'm excited to see that fireplace come together!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks great !! love the outside !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks awesome! Everything's coming along....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it, love it, love it! Your house is becoming a full fledged house!

    ReplyDelete