Thursday, June 6, 2013

Second floor!! {updated}

It's so fun to see my Florence!  
Here are some pics my husband took yesterday.  This is my morning room!  

Back of the house/morning room

Patio/morning room

Second floor is going up!!!

Weather must be holding up enough that they were able to keep working today.  It is/was supposed to rain.  PM said the framing should be done by mid-next week and then all the wiring will be done and we will have our pre-construction meeting June 19th likely but will touch base as it gets closer.  
End of day today

In other news my SR has been moved to a different community.  She will still handle us but she won't be working in our community anymore.  Even though we had a few rough days I will miss her and it won't be the same stopping by the model to say hi. I think we will be great friends after this house thing ends.

5 comments:

  1. That's good stuff! :-) Its coming along!!!

    Weather here hasn't been so kind to us, I'm afraid to even go check o0ur house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is fun to see your Florence ! Yay she is going UP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Hopefully the weather holds up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so happy for you! After all the issues that you had to start, this is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great to see it rising. The second floor begins!

    ReplyDelete