Saturday, July 27, 2013

HVAC leak

Went in the house today to see a big puddle of water on my kitchen counter and the ceiling above it wet and squishy...

The SR sent a text and pic to the PM and she says someone will likely be out tonight to fix it....

Makes me nervous!  I don't want my brand new house having water damage!

7 comments:

  1. Ugh! Just saw your post that the house is done and now this!! :( I'm sure they will fix it but it just kinda takes the wind out of your sails I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that. It really sucks to have this happened to a new house.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear this. Hopefully they'll fix it up real nice.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. urgh ! that is horrible ! the good thing is that these guys know what they are doing and know what to do when this sorta thing happens. I am sure they will have fixed in no time...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Better break now and get it fixed than break a couple of days after warranty runs out! Best of luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man!! Well we have been in a week and noticed mold
    In our basement!!! Not a happy camper. I will be blogging to catch up soon. Keep on them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! Definitely post about this!! Good luck!

      Delete