The regional guy never called so I called in again, and he called like 20 min later. Why can't they do that the first time?
He will be out on Wednesday to look at the dishwasher. I'm sure he's then going to have to line up a cabinet guy to take a look. More annoying appointments.
I have to say I am really displeased with my staircase. I have complained a ton on here, has anyone else experienced cracking, creaking stairs? I want them to pull up the carpet and replace the top boards. Going to have to fight for this I'm thinking. Also when my husband walks around upstairs in our bathroom, and I am downstairs in the living room, there is a lot of noise, like creaking and cracking. Not sure what they can do about that since it's all tiled in the bathroom but they are for sure going to hear my complaint about it. I don't want to feel like I live in an 80 year old house that is only 4 months old.
No comments:
Post a Comment