Friday, December 13, 2013

appointments made

Cabinet people can't come until the 2nd to install my new wood filler pieces on either side of the dishwasher.  I'm not too concerned since we'll be gone a week for Christmas anyway but I'm definitely bummed it's taking so long.  I can't even open the dishwasher without both drawers sliding out, it's tilted pretty bad.

I knew I would get the "the stairs are level, the carpet can make them look un-level" from the regional buy but I am telling you when you step on them, they feel like they tilt down a bit.  Who knows but I did manage to get an appointment with him for him to see and hear them for himself.  He says no matter what, it's been documented and they will continue to fix it even after my warranty is up.  So that makes me happy.

Our winter to-do list is loooong and I can't wait to get started.  One of the first things I want to do is paint all my interior doors black...ooooooh I can't wait to see how that's going to look!!!  I'm dying to paint in other rooms too but I am seeing nail pops everywhere and now that they are starting the house next door, I was told they may get worse due to the ground being messed with...oh joy.  It's killing me to wait but then again, we've already been in 4.5 months so it's not too much longer.

1 comment:

  1. I dont worry about our warranty too much, there are a few folks here in the neighborhood that still gets things like that fixed even after 3 years, I know every community is diff but keep that in mind if you had a good PM>

    ReplyDelete